Eric Thomas is an American motivational speaker, author and minister from Detroit Michigan. From tough beginnings of being homeless to taking 12 years to finish a 4 year degree, He is now a well respected speaker who’s speeches have impacted millions across the globe!
You will find below a video of one of his speeches along with 25 of his impactful quotes and a couple of his books in this article!
Scroll down and enjoy!
VIDEO: You Owe You by Eric Thomas (click picture below)
1. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
2. “Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions. “
3. I’ve been trying to tell y’all, its’s not your circumstances or situation, that determines if you gonna be successful or not. I’ve been telling you it’s your mindset! It’s the way you see it. It’s the way you think it right!
4.The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
5. You’ll never be successful until I don’t have to give you a dime to do what you do.
6. At some point in life you have to face your fears.
7. I use pain to push me to greatness
8. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
9. If you’re not where you are. If you’re not where you want to be. If you don’t have what you want, want to have. If you’re not where you think you should be at this particular place. It has nothing to do with the system, but it has everything to do with the fact that you’re not making the sacrifice.
10. Everybody wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do.
11. Stop the blame game. Stop! Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror!
12. You are the executive director and screenwriter of your life.
13. Information changes situations.
14. Success is never on discount! Greatness is never on sale! Greatness is never half off! It’s all or nothing! It’s all day, every day! Greatness is never on discount!
15. I learned that a real friendship is not about what you can get, but what you can give. Real friendship is about making sacrifices and investing in people to help them improve their lives.
16. Most of you don’t want success as much as you want to sleep!
17. It’s realizing that a great dream is not as good as a great memory. The dream can be had by anyone. The memory – must be made.
18. Sometimes it ain’t about being the most talented. Sometimes it ain’t about being the smartest. Sometimes it’s not even about working the hardest. Sometimes it’s about consistency! Consistency!
19. What you envision in your mind, how you see yourself, and how you envision the world around you is of great importance because those things become your focus.
20.“Success is not for the weak and uncommitted… Sometimes it’s gonna hurt!”
21. Both desire and imagination are stored in the mind of the individual and when stretched, both have the potential to position a person for greatness.
22. Avoid being your own enemy.
23. Don’t make a habit out of choosing what feels good over what’s actually good for you.
24. The only way to get out of mediocrity is to keep shooting for excellence.
25. Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, or an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.
Click the images below to purchase these great books by Eric Thomas.
Free Download! Click on the image below for your free monthly subscription and download of Claimgreatness.net Audio Mix of Power
Expand Your Greatness